About the Firm
Aggressive Louisiana Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights to Protect Your Freedom
Experienced defense attorney defends the rights of the accused statewide
I know that nothing is more important than protecting your freedom. When you are charged with a felony, misdemeanor or arrested for a DWI your entire life is on the line. A conviction may take away your freedom, destroy your family and affect your ability to make a living. I have over 35 years of experience of defending individuals throughout the state of Louisiana. I focus our practice exclusively on criminal defense, which allows us to maximize the possibility of a favorable outcome in your case. No matter the circumstances, I will fight for your rights in the criminal justice system.
Choosing the right lawyer is the first step to successfully defending against criminal charges. Many clients choose our firm because they have found us to be:
- Experienced litigators -- At my firm, you don't have to worry about us plea bargaining every case because we are afraid to go to trial. I have been lead counsel in over 300 criminal jury trials. Your case will not be compromised by the lack of experience or fear of litigating.
- Focused advocates -- I focus 100 percent of our practice on criminal law, allowing us to concentrate on developing the knowledge and skill set necessary to zealously represent the interests of the accused. I teach other attorneys about criminal defense and have served as a lecturer to the District Attorney’s Association and at DWI training seminars.
- Innovative strategists -- When it is in our client's best interest, I work with the State to have the criminal charges against our clients decriminalized.
I am dedicated to upholding the constitutional rights of the accused in Louisiana. I fight tirelessly to deliver favorable results.
Areas of Practice
I only handle Criminal Defense and DWI Defense cases. When someone’s freedom is at stake they have a right to expect someone who devotes their full time to the field.
Our clients can depend on my strong legal support for the defense of crimes
- DWI — I know how important it is to keep your driving privileges and to avoid jail. I provide tenacious legal representation and hold the prosecutor to a high burden of proof. I also skillfully represent clients accused of alcohol-related crimes such as vehicular homicide or negligent injury.
- Drug crimes — If you have been charged with a drug crime, it is critical that you seek professional legal advice as quickly as possible. I can help protect your constitutional right against unreasonable searches or seizures.
- Violent crimes — I represent clients charged with all degrees of homicide and gun and weapons crimes, among other offenses. I fight for an early dismissal of your charges or an acquittal.
- Theft — I handle a range of theft charges, including felonies and misdemeanors.
- White collar crimes — If you are facing charges, including financial crimes, I can provide you with quality legal representation.
In addition to defending clients on these charges, I also handle parole and probation
matters when violations are charged. With more than 35 years of criminal defense experience, I am able to identify and execute legal strategies tailored to your circumstances and then press for the best possible result in your criminal case.
Contact me for a free consultation. I believe it is very important to meet any prospective client prior to agreeing to represent them.
If you are facing DWI or other criminal charges anywhere in Louisiana, I can defend you against these charges. I have an established track record of successfully defending clients statewide. Please call 985-869-8060 or 504-715-6570 or contact the firm online
at [email protected]
to schedule a free consultation in our Mandeville or New Orleans office.